1) Organizer fabric: Cut 2 pieces of fabric 22" x 25".
2) Pockets: Cut the pants leg sections apart at the outer seam, trimming away the seam. 1st Row: Trim 3 leg pieces 5" high by 10" wide. 2nd row: Trim 3 leg pieces 9 1/2" high by 10" wide.
3) Decorate pockets as desired with decorative stitching, appliqué, machine or hand embroidery, or trims.
4) To form each pocket row, sew the three same size leg sections together.
5) Mark the pockets as shown for folding pleats (1). Fold solid line to dotted line. At seams, fold solid lines to seam line, do not overlap. Baste pleats in place at lower edge.
6) Attaching top row: Mark a line on organizer fabric 11 1/2" from top edge. Place pocket row on fabric, right sides together, with the lower raw edge of pockets against the line (2). Stitch, 1/2 inch from edge. Press seam allowance toward pocket. Bring pocket section right side up, press. Baste side seams. Stitch in the ditch using Jeans thread or all-purpose at seams in pocket row to form individual pockets (2).
7) Bottom row: Fold pleats and baste. Place pocket section on organizer fabric, right side facing you, aligning raw edges. Baste sides and bottom edge of pocket. Stitch in the ditch at seams in pocket row seams to form individual pockets.
8) Place backing fabric over organizer, right sides together. Stitch together, using a 1/2" seam allowance. Leave a 1" opening in the side seams at the top corners for inserting a dowel or curtain rod and a 6" opening in the lower edge for turning.
9) Trim corners diagonally. Grade lower edge to reduce bulk. Press the seams open before turning. Pay particular attention to places that are thick due to jeans seams. Turn to right side. Press. Hand sew opening in lower edge closed.
10) Insert dowel, attach a cord for hanging. For better stability use a curtain rod and brackets for hanging.